MONDAY, APRIL 20th, 2020 | 2pm – 4pm
- The home team locker room in the stadium will be used as the drop-off point for the turn-ins.
- Any uniforms that have been worn should be washed and fully dried, then placed in plastic bags before drop-off. Likewise any non-clothing items should wiped with disinfectant and placed in plastic bags. Coaches who have yet to issue items and still have in plastic totes – These totes can be set in the locker room without being in a plastic bag.
- On the day of drop-off, the alley gate to the Wilson Avenue parking lot will be left open, but supervised so that one car is admitted at a time to pull up to the open locker room door. The athlete or family member is to set their items in the defined area in the upper stadium locker room, then leave by the Wilson Avenue gate. No direct contact is required.
- Once drop offs are complete, the stack of items will be sprayed with disinfectant and allowed to remain as is for as much as a week in the expectation that time will help with disinfection.
- The equipment manager(s) can then inventory, organize and store all the uniforms and equipment.
Thank you all for your cooperation.