All Uniontown Area High School students are guided by a common motto: “Mark of Excellence.” It is our intention to honor the proud history of Uniontown Area High School in a respectful manner by adopting the four fundamental principles of Discipline, Determination, Drive, Character.
The UT coaching staff is dedicated to developing a track and field program that challenges each athlete to perform to the best of their abilities. It is our intention to place each athlete on a path to success that results in individual and team excellence. Our team expectations are:
1. All team members will reflect our fundamental principles and are encouraged to help each other reach the level of excellence we all strive for.
2. All athletes are expected to attend every practice, be on-time, be prepared, and complete the entire workout as directed by the coaching staff.
3. All athletes are expected to always practice and compete to the best of their abilities.
4. All athletes are expected to represent Uniontown Area High School and the team by exhibiting taste, class, and pride always.
1. TEAM GOALS – Work towards accomplishing track team goals and follow UAHS and UASD athletic policies.
1. Track Team members are role models on campus and in the community.
2. Academically achieving and involved in learning for themselves and others.
3. A positive attitude and 100% effort.
4. Serving and supporting the team, family, and the community.
1. Be prepared for practice/workouts every day; physically and mentally. This includes bringing proper attitude and supplies, ie. Sweats, Shoes, Spikes & Flats, water, snacks, etc
2. Improve performance over the course of the season.
3. 4x100m and 4x400m Relay Team competes in every meet and wins dual meets.
4. Compete for a County CHAMPIONSHIP.
6. Qualify for the WPIAL Champions.
7. Qualify for State Meet.
Also, this is the player handbook please review let me know if I am missing anything in the Handbook and I’ll post it online on the track website.